Curly Tail Pug Rescue 2013 Calendar
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN OUR 2013 CALENDAR CONTEST AND HELPED MAKE IT ANOTHER SUCCESS!
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR 4TH ANNUAL CALENDAR CONTEST, ONE OF OUR BIGGEST FUNDRAISERS OF THE YEAR! 100% OF THE PROCEEDS OF THE CONTEST BENEFIT OUR RESCUE PUGS.
- Starting the first week of October, qualified photos will be posted on the contest pages (SEE VOTE LINKS BELOW) and voting will commence in 3 rounds.
- You may use the "Share link" at the top of each vote page to share with your friends and family, asking them to vote!
- Photos with the highest number of votes will advance to the next round(s).
- Each vote will cost $1
- You can vote as many times, for as many photos, as you would like to see in the calendar.
- ie/ if you wanted to vote for "Puggy" – you would send in $10 that will be 10 votes for Puggy.
- Note that pugs can win only one month, not multiple months.
- In the event of a tie for Rounds 1 or 2, any photos tied for the last position will advance to the next round.
- In the event of a tie for the final round, one of the Curly board members will select the winner based on coin toss.
VOTING TIMELINE: (voting times are based on EST)
- Round 1 voting will go from midnight 10/1/12 - midnight 10/7/12
- Round 2 voting will go from midnight 10/9/12 - midnight 10-14/12
- Round 3 (final) voting go from midnight 10/16/12 - 6:00PM 10/21/12
*Please note any votes made before or after the above noted date/time periods, will not be counted.
Winners will be announced the week before Halloween!
Good Luck to all the contestants!!
PHOTO SUBMISSION RULES:
- You must pick a month for each photo. *Note the final selected month submission is subject to change by board discretion.
- You may only submit up to three photos. One photo will be a $10 donation, two photos will be a $20 donation, and three photos will be a $30 donation.
- You must follow the photo submission guidelines listed below.
- Photos must be emailed as ATTACHMENTS, they cannot be embedded into the body of the email.
- Copy and paste the below information into your email and send to: email@example.com
Payment Method: Paypal Receipt showing amount pad *or* Check # mailed to: Curly Tail Pug Rescue, PO Box 324, Bearsville, NY.12409
Dog's Name(s) in photo:
Month you want photo entered:
Month you want photo entered:
Note* Entries not following these submission rules will not be posted and monies will not be refunded.
Entries will be posted within 2 weeks of submittal. If you do not see your entry posted after 2 weeks, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo should be taken at high resolution, 300 DPI is best, 1600 pixel width or larger.
- No small, dark or blurry cell phone photos will be accepted.
- Files should be saved as JPEGs.
- Only dogs in photos, no humans.
- Photos should be in HORIZONTAL "Landscape" format where width is larger than height .
Acceptable "Landscape" Photo layout (Horizontal)
Unacceptable "Portrait" Photo layout (Vertical)
Good Luck to all the contest entrants, now let's have some fun!!